Better late than never, Google has finally taken the step to make Android look more consistent by launching a design guide for its developer ecosystem. It is mainly for Android 4.0 and the OS going forward. We hope that OEMs would also read it carefully.
- Google introduces Chrome for Android
- How to Send SMS and Initiate Call in Mono for Android
- Setting Fullscreen Activity (with no Status and Title Bars)
- Google launches Android Design guidelines
- We are getting social!
- Using Web Services to Build Your Own Weather Application
- Get Size, Orientation and Rotation of the Device Screen
- Happy New Year!
- Creating an Options Menu in Mono for Android Applications
- Setting Screen Orientation in Mono for Android Applications
- Using WebView Class to Build Your Own Simple Twitter App
- Where is AndroidManifest.xml?
- “Hello World” Application
- Installation for Visual Studio
- Getting Started – What, How?
This is an independent site. The opinions and reviews expressed are no way an endorsement to purchase or not purchase any product and service, or deprive any individual or company of income or sales. Downloads and sample codes may not be the best practices. All the posts and comments are as is.